102, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #14517, as T&P 1036. It was renumbered 1231 in 1962 and became MoPac 1231 in 1976. It was repainted and renumbered as GSW 102 on July 30, 1984. It was sold to Wilson Ry Corp in June 1988 and resold to Farmers Cooperative Elevator that same month. The elevator was acquired by Cooperative Business Association in 1989 or 1990. The engine was retired in 1997 with engine troubles and was sold to Roy Morris in November 1999 for use as a lease locomotive. The deal fell thru and Mr. Morris sold it to Transglobal Rail in October 2000. After rebuilding it was sold to Nucor Steel as 1231 and sent to Hertford, NC.